Troy Beach is a five-acre day-use park on the St. Croix River, a national scenic riverway. Troy Beach was originally a town park and was donated to the County in approximately 1967. The beach is a popular destination for those looking to beat the summer heat under the shade of large cottonwood trees.
- Swimming Beach
- Picnic Tables (on the beach)
- BBQ Grills
- Pit Toilets
The park is staffed, but no lifeguards are on duty. Parking is limited. No pets allowed.
Annual park passes (valid January - December) are available for purchase at the following locations:
- Community Development Department - St. Croix County Government Center (Hudson)
- Community Development Department - St. Croix County Ag Center (Baldwin)
- Glen Hills Park & Homestead Parklands entrance buildings
- Self-registration boxes located throughout the parks
*daily park passes ($10) may be purchased at the park
Open Memorial Day - Labor Day (river level and weather permitting)
Mon-Fri 11am - 7pm
Weekends & Holidays 11am - 8:30pm