Glen Hills Park
Glen Hills Park is a water-based recreation facility located in the hill country of West Central Wisconsin. This park consists of 700 wooded acres surrounding the beautiful 78-acre Glen Lake. Glen Lake, watershed impoundment is electric trolling motors only.
Glen Hills Park is managed by the Parks Division under the authority of the Community Development Committee. Glen Lake and the surrounding recreation facilities are the result of a federal watershed project for conservation and flood control purposes.
Camping season runs from May 1 through October 31. Although the campground closes on October 31 each year, the day-use area remains open to visitors year-round with entrance fees required at all times.
Please call the Glen Hills Site Coordinator for information and arrangements at 715-381-4440.
Annual park passes are available for purchase at the following locations:
- Community Development Department - St. Croix County Government Center (Hudson)
- Community Development Department - St. Croix County Ag Center (Baldwin)
- The park entrance building
*daily park passes ($10) may be purchased at the park
On-Line Park Shelter and Camping Reservations: 61 Main Campground electric (sites 10 and 20 are paved and are accessible), 17 Prairieview non-electric, and 10 Picnic Point non-electric sites are available for camping. Please check our refund policy in the online reservation system.
May 1 - Labor Day Weekend
- Sunday-Thursday: 8 am - 9 pm
- Friday-Saturday: 8 am - 10 pm
After Labor Day-October 15
- Monday-Thursday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 8 am - 6:30 pm
October 15 - April 30
- Office is staffed Monday-Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Day-use area is open year-round
- Glen Lake is accessible at all times
- Boat Landing
- Picnic Areas (Reserve a shelter)
- Golf Course
- Group Area
- Accessible Fishing Pier
- Hiking Trails
- 9-Hole Disc Golf Course
- Pit Toilets
- Pure Drinking Water
- Sanitary Dumping Station
- Swimming Beach
- Ice Fishing
- Skating on Glen Lake
- Cross-Country Skiing (trails are not groomed and skiers will need to break their own trails)
Glen Hills Hunting Season
Glen Hills Golf Club
Adjacent to the campground is the Glen Hills Golf Club. Open to the public, this scenic 9-hole golf course also features a golf pro shop, driving range, practice green, and restaurant with bar.
Map of Park and Facilities
Please email us if you have questions about St. Croix County Parks.