The Behavioral Health Emergency Services or Crisis Program provides services to individuals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through a contract with Northwest Connections by dialing 911 and asking for the on call Behavioral Health worker. These services are offered in homes, police departments, hospitals, schools and other community locations.
Emergency Services include:
- Coordination of out-of-home placements including psychiatric hospitalization, if necessary
- Individual and family crisis assessments interventions
- Mental Health crisis consultation (by calling 911)
- Mobile on-site responds to crisis situations to assess risk to self or others
- Telephone crisis intervention
For Non-Emergency Services please call the Access Line to set up an appointment or get information on resources at 715-246-8255