- Feature Links
- About Us
St. Croix County Government provides important services to the residents and visitors of our County. The County operates under a County Administrative form of government with the County Administrator acting as the Chief Administrative Officer. The County Administrator works under the general supervision of the County Board of Supervisors. The Board is made up of 19 elected supervisors that each represent one of the 19 districts in our County.
To be the County that delivers service with compassion and respect for people and the environment.
We will strengthen our social and economic future by providing health, safety, and well-being for all.
Our Guiding Principles
- Responsibility: We will responsibly use and protect County resources.
- Respect: We will treat everyone with respect.
- Accountability: We will hold ourselves accountable.
- Integrity: We will build trust through our actions.
- Transparency: We will communicate openly and honestly.
- Cooperation: We will work together for the benefit of everyone in our community.
- Innovation: We will find creative and efficient ways to provide our services
Counties are a local unit of government and serve as the administrative arm of the state. You can learn more about what County Government does in this video from the Wisconsin Counties Association.