Instructions for Finding Property Tax Information
- Access web portal
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Enter parcel number or brief property address or name. Use only one of these search criteria
- Click Search for Properties
- Click Taxes at the top of the search results
- From the next screen you can do the following:
- Print tax bills
- Make an online payment
- Print tax details, which includes payments at the bottom of the page
The St. Croix County Treasurer’s office is dedicated to serve the public and other units of government in a fair, efficient, and effective manner. This office collects property taxes including first installment taxes for 16 municipalities due January 31, postponed taxes due July 31, and delinquent taxes; collects and deposits all county monies; researches and issues tax deed applications; manages lottery credits; holds tax records and assessed values.
- When are the real estate property tax bills mailed out each year?
- What happens if I don't receive a real estate tax bill?
- When is the first installment or full real estate tax payment due?
- If the County doesn't collect my first tax installment, can I still use the County's online payment system?
- What if I miss the January 31 deadline?
- How does the Treasurer determine if a real estate tax payment is considered timely?
- Does the County Treasurer set up payment plans with taxpayers?
- When is the second installment of my postponed real estate taxes due?