The Boost Your Brain and Memory Class is a free and unique program that takes a holistic approach to improving brain health in older adults. Learn new habits to maintain brain health while practicing new skills for better memory performance. Participants will be provided handouts and view videos during each session.
- Classes: Wednesdays, September 20 - November 15 (No classes on October 4 and November 1)
- Time: 9:30 - 11 am
- Location: St. Croix County Agriculture & Education Center - 1960 8th Ave. Baldwin, WI 54002
- Classes are free for participants.
Who Should Attend?
- Older Adults: Invest in your cognitive health and embark on a journey to a sharper mind.
- Adult with Aging Parents: Gain knowledge and tools to support your parents' brain health.
- Caregivers: Learn how to provide the best care possible for your loved ones.
Our goal is to empower you with the knowledge and resources needed to optimize brain health and memory performance, ultimately enhancing the quality of life for you or your loved one.
How to Register
You can register up until the September 19. To register contact Kimberly Bauer: