UP Maintenance Notice CTH U Road Closure - September 30 – October 2, 2022
Union Pacific (UP) crews will have the railroad crossing on County Trunk Hwy U closed to make repairs to the tracks. A road closure with a detour route will be in place throughout the duration of the closure. View a map of the construction area and detour.
- When: September 30 at 7 am to October 2, 2022 at 6 pm
- UP doesn't anticipate any changes to the schedule but will provide an update if there are any substantial changes.
- Where: Union Pacific Railroad crossing on County Trunk Highway U, between US 12 and County Trunk Hwy A.
If you have any questions, contact Kyler Clennan at 316-778-2112.
Repairs on Westbound I-94 at Exit 3 - Monday, September 26
On Monday, September 26, St. Croix County maintenance crews will be completing concrete repairs on westbound I-94 at exit 3 (WIS 35 South). The work will result in the closure of lane 3, the auxiliary lane and the exit ramp to southbound WIS 35. The closure is expected to begin at 9 am, with the highway and ramp opened to traffic by 5 pm that day. Motorists should expect delays and plan their travel accordingly.
- When: Monday, September 26
- Where: Westbound I-94 at exit 3 (WIS 35 South)
If you have any questions, contact the St. Croix County Highway Department at 715-245-4200.
Learn more about other road construction projects in the County.