To help older adults get access to nutritious food, the Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) of St. Croix County provides Senior Farmers Market Vouchers. The ADRC has a limited number of $25 farmer's market voucher packets available for St. Croix County residents who are ages 60 and up and meet income requirements. These vouchers can be used to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from any approved farmer’s market vendor in the state of Wisconsin. One $25 voucher packet per household.
How to Request Voucher
Vouchers will NOT be available for pickup at the ADRC office. Read the eligibility requirements below. If you meet the eligibility requirements follow these steps:
- Call 715-381-4360 and ask for the ADRC Outreach Coordinator.
- A one-page form will be mailed to you.
- Complete, sign, and return the form using the paid postage envelope that came with the form.
To be eligible to receive vouchers you must be:
- A resident of St. Croix County
- 60+ years old (55+ years old if Native American)
- Meet the listed income guidelines below:
|Family Size||Monthly Income|
For each additional household member, add $728 monthly.
More information can be found on the St. Croix County website or by contacting the ADRC.
AGING & DISABILITY RESOURCE CENTER OF ST. CROIX COUNTY – empowers & supports older adults, people who have a disability and their families by serving as a central source of information, assistance, support, and access to community resources.