Everyone 12 and older are eligible for COVID-19 vaccine in Wisconsin. The Pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine approved for those 12 and older. The Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are currently only approved for those 18 and older.
Public Health will start giving COVID-19 booster doses to eligible individuals at our Monday vaccine clinics starting October 11. If you are eligible, sign up for your booster dose below. Learn more about COVID-19 boosters here.
How to get Vaccinated
St. Croix County Public Health fills COVID-19 vaccination appointments using the Wisconsin COVID-19 Vaccine Registry (WCVR). COVID-19 vaccination clinics are every Monday from noon to 4pm at the St. Croix County Service Center in New Richmond. The Pfizer vaccine is available at these clinics for anyone 12 and older. To make an appointment:
- Request a Vaccine Here
- Select Yes that you have a registration code and enter: P9S3P5102618V6H0X0
- Complete the remaining/fields and questions, selecting next to move to the following page(s)
- If you would like to schedule at other clinics:
- Select No to the question about entering a registration code
- Complete the remaining/fields and questions, selecting next to move to following page(s)
For help registering for an appointment or other vaccine registry assistance from WCVR, visit the DHS website or call 1-844-684-1064.
Are you over 60? Need transportation to get a COVID-19 Vaccine? Call the Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) at 715-381-4363.
- ADRC – If you or someone you know is 60 years of age or older or has a disability and needs help getting a COVID-19 vaccine, contact your local ADRC. They can help with finding a location, signing up, and may be able to help getting people to their appointments.
- Minneapolis VA Website – Veterans, their spouses and caregivers, and Champ VA beneficiaries Can get a vaccine through the VA.
- VaccineFinder - You can find a vaccine through your healthcare provider or pharmacy using the VaccineFinder site.
Continue to wear a mask when indoors with unvaccinated people from more than one household or when attending crowded, outdoor events. Fully vaccinated people should also continue wearing a mask and practice physical distancing when visiting unvaccinated people who are at an increased risk for severe COVID-19 disease. You are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you have received your second dose in a two-dose series, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. (Pfizer and Moderna are both 2-dose vaccines and Johnson & Johnson is a single dose vaccine.)
Fully vaccinated people can:
- Visit with other fully vaccinated people indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing.
- Visit with unvaccinated people from a single household who are all at low risk for severe COVID-19 disease, indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing.
- Not quarantine or test following a known exposure if no symptoms are present.
- Take precautions in public and when visiting unvaccinated people including:
- Wearing a mask
- Physical distancing
- Avoid large crowds
- Get tested if you are symptomatic. Find testing information here.
- Are vaccines safe?
- Why should you get vaccinated?
- How do I get a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- How many shots of COVID-19 vaccine will be needed?
- What are the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Are vaccines required?
- What should I do after being vaccinated?
- Where can I find more information on the COVID-19 Vaccines?
- I lost my vaccination card. Where can I access my vaccination records?
|Healthcare Provider Websites||Locations and Phone Numbers|
||River Falls Area Hospital (weekdays appointment only) – 715-307-6000
River Falls Area Clinic (Saturday and Sunday appointment only) – 715-307-6600
|Fairview (Vibrant Health)||River Falls – 715-425-6701|
|HealthPartners||Amery Hospital & Clinic – 715-268-8000
Hudson Hospital & Clinic – 715-531-6700
Westfields Hospital & Clinic (New Richmond) – 715-243-3400
|Hudson Physicians||Baldwin – 715-531-6800
Hudson – 715-531-6800
|Mayo Health Clinic System||Ellsworth – 715-273-5061
Elmwood – 715-639-4151
Glennwood City – 715-265-7321
Red Wing - 651-267-5000
|Osceola Medical Center||Osceola – 715-294-2111|
|St. Croix Regional Medical Center||Balsam Lake – 715-825-3278
Frederic – 715-327-4208
St. Croix Falls – 715-483-3221
|Western Wisconsin Health
||Baldwin – 715-684-1111|