2020 General Election - November 3, 2020
Unofficial Election Results
Unofficial election results will be posted after 8:00 PM on election night. Reports will be updated periodically. Refresh your screen to see updates.
Summary Report - unofficial results - final report 12:22 AM
Precinct Report - unofficial results - final report 12:22 AM
Report of Provisional Ballots Issued- final report
Central Count Facilities - City of Hudson and City of River Falls
Two municipalities in St. Croix County use a central count facility to process all absentee ballots they have received in time to be counted. Unofficial election results for the City of Hudson may be provided to the public in two different phases.
The initial results will be the totals from ballots cast in person at the polling place on election day and will not include totals from absentee ballots.
These results will be followed by the addition of the absentee totals from the central count facility.
The vote totals from absentee ballots will be added to the polling place totals and complete results sets for each reporting unit will then be posted.
Results for each reporting unit in the City of Hudson should not be considered as complete until all absentee totals have been added to the polling place totals.
The City of River Falls also uses a central count facility. Initial unofficial results from the City of River Falls will contain both polling place and absentee totals. Only results from the City of River Falls, Wards 1 - 4 & 15 (located in St. Croix County) will be posted.
Central count municipalities are required to post the number of absentee ballots they have issued and received to be counted on their websites on election night. The number received is the potential number of absentee ballots that will be added to the polling place totals. Click on the municipalities below to find issued and received absentee ballot information.
Meeting Notice - St. Croix County Board of Canvassers - November 10, 2020 9 AM
Voter registrations and absentee ballot requests must sent to your municipal clerk. Please request your absentee ballot as soon as possible by visiting myvote.wi.gov.
- Notice of General Election and Sample Ballots
- Notice of Election - Partisan Primary and General Election (published April 2020)
Voting Information and Dates
Voter Registration Deadlines
- October 14, 2020: The deadline to register to vote online (by 11:59 pm) or by-mail (postmarked).
- October 30, 2020 at 5 pm: The deadline to register to vote at your clerk's office or other designated location.
- You can register at your polling place on Election Day (November 3, 2020).
Absentee By-mail Deadlines
- October 29, 2020 at 5 pm: The deadline to request an absentee ballot by-mail for regular and overseas voters.
- October 30, 2020 at 5 pm: The deadline to request an absentee ballot by-mail for indefinitely confined voters and military voters (not on active duty).
In-person Absentee Voting
The first day to vote in-person absentee at St. Croix County Municipal Clerk’s Offices is October 20, 2020. The County Clerk's office does not issue absentee ballots. We've created a list of dates and times for In-Person Absentee Voting. Times or dates may have changed since this information was posted. If you have questions, please contact your municipal clerk’s office.
More Election Information
- General Election for President and Vice President of the United States. More information available here.
- Candidate Information for County Partisan Offices - ballot access checklist and candidate filing documents
- Information on Collecting Nomination Paper Signatures for the Fall 2020 Elections - Wisconsin Elections Commission