We all want our community to stay healthy. You play the most important role. By getting vaccinated, wearing a face mask, and following the recommendations listed below, together we can help protect our community. Here you will find information on:
Mask Advisory (Updated 6/7/2021)
St. Croix County Public Health has a mask advisory in place until August 5, 2021 upon which time it will be reviewed by the Health Officer to determine if it should be continued, modified, or discontinued.
Every individual, age five and older, in St. Croix County should wear a face mask if the following apply:
- The individual is not fully vaccinated or
- The individual is fully vaccinated and is
- At local businesses and workplaces which ask individuals to mask.
- In health care settings.
- In K-12 schools.
- At a place where masks are required by local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations.
- If they are residents or employees in a correctional or detention facility, jail, or homeless shelter.
This advisory is not enforceable by law enforcement or anyone else. It is in the best interest of everyone living or physically present in St. Croix County to follow the recommendations of this advisory.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, stay home, get tested, and stay home while awaiting test results.
- For Fully Vaccinated Individuals:
- Follow the guidance for fully vaccinated individuals on the DHS website. You are fully vaccinated if it has been more than two weeks since you received your last dose in the vaccine series.
- For Not Fully Vaccinated Individuals:
Events and Gatherings
- Large events or gatherings (250 or more attendees) are not recommended for individuals who are not fully vaccinated. Follow state and national public health guidance to reduce your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19 while attending.
- In hosting an event, large or small, consider potential risk factors for COVID-19 in planning your event.
Are you planning a large in-person public event?
Public Health wants to provide recommendations and help make sure everyone in attendance as safe as possible. Please fill out the form below 30 days before your planned event.
- Follow state, national, and local health department recommendations to stay safe in public spaces:
- Follow the CDC’s specific recommendations for:
- When spending time in public spaces, protect yourself from COVID-19 through everyday practices.