Critical Assistance Program for Taxpayers

There is assistance available to St. Croix County taxpayers to receive funds through the Foundation for Rural Housing if you are two years behind with property taxes. There are grants also available for mortgage payments and individuals renting that are facing eviction. Certain guidelines and income limits apply.

Apply for property tax critical assistance through the Wisconsin Rural Housing Foundation.

Applications are available by calling toll free 888-400-5974.